- Traffic police,
- REGISTRY OFFICE,
- Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosreestr),
- Roskadastr (Federal Cadastral Chamber),
- BTI (Bureau of Technical Inventory),
- The Federal Migration Service,
- City Executive Committee, City or District Administration,
- Federal Customs Service,
- The Federal Tax Service,
- Pension Fund,
- Health Insurance Fund
- Social Security Fund
- state and municipal bodies, social institutions that everyone faces and it is not always possible to solve the interesting question.
Attracting a lawyer will help to correctly compile the necessary documents, in a short time to comply with the formalities and defend their rights and interests.
In protecting the interests of the client in disputes with state and municipal authorities, we
- study the controversial situation, offer the client options for resolving the dispute and report on the prospects for the trial of the case;
- recognize as illegal decisions, actions or inaction of state and local government bodies;
- recognize as illegal acts (decisions, resolutions, instructions, refusals) of state and municipal bodies;
- appeal decisions to prosecute (fines imposed, restrictions on activities, etc.).
Lawyers LLC "Yurkon"
- represent the interests of the client in state and municipal bodies in the preparation of documents and the resolution of issues arising in the activities of the company;
- create fruitful, open and honest cooperation between the client and state and municipal authorities for lawful and effective interaction to achieve the goals of the client while respecting public interests;
- defend the interests of the client when the state and municipal authorities conduct investigations into the fact of an offense committed by the client;
- accompany cases concerning a client, administratively considered by courts of general jurisdiction and administrative matters;
- accompany litigation with state and municipal authorities.
We have a wide experience of interaction, management of administrative affairs, disputes with state and municipal bodies.