Lawyers "Yurkon" LLC
represent the interests of the client in state and municipal bodiesin the preparation of documents and the resolution of issues arising in the activities of the company;
create fruitful, open and honest cooperation between the client and state and municipal authoritiesfor lawful and effective interaction to achieve the goals of the client while respecting public interests;
defend the interests of the client when the state and municipal authorities conduct investigations into the fact of an offense committed by the client;
accompany cases concerning a client, administrativelyconsidered by courts of general jurisdiction and administrative matters;
accompany litigation with state and municipal authorities.
In protecting the interests of the client in disputes with state and municipal authorities, we
- study the controversial situation, offer the client options for resolving the dispute and report on the prospects of the trial of the case;
- recognize as illegal decisions, actions or inaction of state and local government bodies;
- we recognize as illegal acts (decisions, resolutions, instructions, refusals) of state and municipal bodies;
- let's appeal decisions to prosecute (fines imposed, restrictions on activities, etc.).
We have experience of interaction, management of administrative affairs, disputes with
- Federal Antimonopoly Service,
- Federal Customs Service,
- Federal Tax Service,
- Traffic police,
- Federal Migration Service,
- City Administrations (Executive committees, departments of the Executive Committee)
- and etc.