Protecting rights and interests in court will be necessary for you,
If the counterparty violates its obligations under the contract;
If state or municipal authorities violate your rights;
If there is a conflict with employees;
If you have received a claim from a counterparty or a claim has been filed against you.
Litigation is one of the main activities of Yurkon LLC. The most qualified, experienced employees are engaged in protecting the interests of the client in court.
We have successful experience in handling major litigations in the field of
- construction contract
- delivery of goods
- disputes with state and municipal bodies - the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Federal Customs Service, the Executive Committee of the city, the traffic police,
- disputes in real estate, namely the legality of a section, the acquisition of land, the legality of an increase in rental payments, etc.
The company has experience in attracting leading experts and specialists from all over Russia to participate in the lawsuit.
Lawyers of LLC Yurkon represent the interests of the client in:
- in arbitration courts
- in courts of general jurisdiction,
- in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- in conciliation tribunals.
When representing the interests of a client in legal disputes, lawyers of LLC Yurkon:
- assess the prospects for litigation;
- they analyze the situation taking into account legislative regulation and current judicial practice, inform the client about the outcomes of the case;
- negotiate and try to resolve the dispute in a pretrial order with minimal cost;
- they make a claim or a response, collect evidence and prepare a package of documents necessary for substantiating their position and going to court;
- protect the rights and interests of the client in all judicial instances, prepare appeal, cassation, supervisory complaints, or reviews of them, as well as all the necessary documents;
- assist in the recovery of court costs;
- accompany the execution of the court decision.
The main categories of cases:
- disputes from contracts with commercial companies;
- disputes over administrative legal relations in the field of tax, financial, customs, currency, environmental, antitrust laws;
- challenging the accountability of state and municipal authorities (the Federal Antimonopoly Service, the Federal Customs Service, the Federal Tax Service, the traffic police, etc.);
- disputes over debt collection and unjust enrichment;
- disputes in real estate rights (land, buildings and facilities);
- disputes under construction contracts;
- disputes under contracts of state and municipal order (supply of goods, execution of works, provision of services);
- challenging acts of state and municipal authorities.