Doing business is inextricably linked with the contract work.
Properly drafted agreement will help protect your interests at the negotiation stage, at the beginning of cooperation - it is easier and more effective to reach an agreement on the shore than to resolve a conflict by signing an agreement on which already has been spent time, force and money.
Legal analysis of the contract will allow you to avoid disagreements on the interpretation of certain conditions, to take into account the specifics of a particular transaction and the counterparty, to evaluate possible risks, consequences of non-performance of the contract.
Acquaintance with the constituent and other documents of the counterparty, data from open sources of information - the tax service website, the websites of the judiciary, other state bodies will allow to assess the integrity and reliability of the counterparty, to avoid claims from the Federal Tax Service and refusals to refund VAT paid.
When conducting contractual work, the specialists of Yurkon LLC provide the following services:
- creation of standard contracts taking into account the specifics of the client's business, including supply contracts, purchase and sale contracts and others;
- participation in negotiations with counterparties when concluding a contract,
- creation and analysis of preliminary contracts;
- analysis of the constituent documents of the counterparty;
- analysis of the rights and obligations of the client under the contract, assessment of the compliance of the contract with the goals and interests of the client;
- drawing up contracts and negotiating conditions with counterparties;
- legal support of the conclusion of contracts (stage of signing);
- claim work - pre-trial settlement of disputes in connection with the failure to perform or improper performance of obligations under contracts;
- representation of interests and protection of the principal in legal disputes in connection with non-performance or improper execution of contracts.
We develop, analyze and accompany the signing of all types of contracts, including:
- supply and sale contracts;
- real estate transactions, including buildings, structures, land plots;
- business acquisition agreements;
- construction contracts;
- contracts for the provision of services and performance of work;
- loan agreements, credit agreements;
- contracts of mortgage and pledge of movable property;
- rental agreements;
- commission agreements, commissions and agency services.
Each of these types of contracts has its own characteristics.
We study the current legislative regulation of this type of contract, the established judicial practice for each contract term, we take into account the wishes of clients and their goals when drawing up contracts.
The client receives a detailed contract taking into account the specifics of his business or a draft of changes, a protocol of disagreements to the contract offered by the client’s counterparty, concluding on the risks inherent in the current draft contract.